Monday 21 February 2011

New Muslim's Stories - Read Why I Reverted To Islam


Priests and Preachers from Texas Enter Islam.
Mary F
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu,

    Thank you for the warm welcome.  May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) grant us sincerety and strength in our lives so that we may deliver His message correctly to the whole world and soley for His sake.

I chose to follow Islam for many reasons.
Read the whole story...

C. T. , USA

May Allaah be merciful to you and grant you sincerity. 
I do not know if...

Read the whole story... 
Thirteen year old girl, USA
Ive been a muslim for two days!
im so happy!
but ive chosen to be muslim for two months, i have done the ' shahada'.
I know some muslims that i met at muslimyouth.net and i have one muslim family near me.
I made this decision because...
A. N. Washington , USA
I started reading about Islam because I wanted to know what about it made people so horrible,...
M. P. , California , USA
As salamu alaykum,
I have become a Muslim going on 1 week, and I made shahada at the Masjid Ibaadillah in Los Angeles .
I was searching online...
Read the whole story...
Former US Navy, Overseas
Assalamu'aleikom!
     First of all I would like to thank you and commend you for this wonderful service that you are providing. May Allah subhanawataala reward you for your efforts. I am indeed a Muslim, a very new Muslim. I took the shahada, Alhamdulilah, on August 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment